A Paramedic is an expert who assists the doctors in focused areas and aids for improved diagnosis and therapy. An upsurge in number of patients, plethora of diseases & the requirement for vast kinds of treatment have cemented the role of Paramedical Professionals who are expert technicians. The rising demand of trained paramedical professionals has unlocked numerous career opportunities for a lot of aspirants. At Wellwishers academy, there are a number of courses in the field of paramedical science, at postgraduate, undergraduate and diploma levels.
Career prospects: After the completion of a paramedical course, employment avenues exist in the government hospitals, private hospitals and clinics, pathology labs, college labs, trauma centers etc. The qualified person can work as a radiologist, medical lab technologist, audiologist, speech therapist, physiotherapist, respiratory therapist, etc.
- D.M.L.T (Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician)
- D.O.T.T (Diploma in Operation Theatre Technician)
- D.M.R.T / D.R.I.T (Diploma in Medical Radiation Techniques / Diploma in Radiation Imaging Technology)
- D.M.P.H.W (Diploma in Multi Purpose Health Worker)
- Bachelor in Paramedical Science
- Master in Paramedical Science